THE 6TH NIVAS CONFERENCE
Registration for The 6th NIVAS Conference is now open!
Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 June 2017
The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre (BCEC)
'Adapt, Develop, Evolve: Striving for Excellence in Infusion Therapy and Vascular Access'
Message from the NIVAS Chair:
We are excited to be announcing our 6th NIVAS Conference: Adapt, Develop, Evolve: Striving for Excellence in Infusion Therapy and Vascular Access to be held on 21st and 22nd June 2017 in Birmingham.
We have been busy working on our programme and topics subject to confirmation include:
* An update on the new RCN Standards for Infusion Therapy
* An update on ANTT
* Thrombosis management
* Utilising electronic evidence in clinical practice
* Perspectives of vascular access on the battlefield
* A study on infusion errors
* Managing the un-compliant patient
* Workshops on the use of elastomeric devices
* Workshops on paediatric vascular access
We have been involved in new initiatives in between conferences and these include regional study days, a haematology study day focussed on new practices in apheresis and establishing a NIVAS subgroup in Scotland. Since our 2015 conference we have seen our membership increase in numbers by 33% and we expect to have our best attended conference ever this year.
To register your place at the 6th NIVAS Conference, please click HERE
Call for Abstracts is now open.