You have clicked a link that leads to the members only area.
We invite you to join NIVAS
Individual membership costs £30.00 and is valid for 12 months from the date of joining.
What will the society deliver to its members?
- Membership of the only novice-to-expert multiprofessional UK organisation covering vascular access and infusion therapy
- A collective voice that will influence the future of infusion therapy and vascular access and ensure practice is informed and developed by all disciplines
- Discounts on your delegate fees for the NIVAS annual conference and other relevant meetings
- A vehicle to communicate with colleagues working in infusion therapy and vascular access and influence joint working audit and research
- Shared members’ expertise and opinion to help raise standards and quality of practice in infusion therapy and vascular access
- Educational initiatives that highlight practice innovations to meet the challenges of emergent technologies and working in partnership with industry
- The opportunity to join a specialist sub-group within the society
- Receipt of a biannual newsletter and the opportunity to air your views on the issues affecting infusion therapy and vascular access
- The opportunity to explore the potential of a national curriculum for teaching and learning materials
- Access to the members-only section of the website
If you are interested in becoming a corporate member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NIVAS members, who are UK tax payers, can claim tax relief on NIVAS membership subscriptions.
Please note that NIVAS is unable to offer tax advice, so all enquiries must be made to HMRC.
HMRC will require the following details in writing from members or their employers:
The date you became a member of NIVAS
The annual subscription cost (they will need to be advised every time there is a increase in subscriptions to ensure you claim the correct amount)
HMRC will adjust your tax code accordingly, and any relief will be reflected in the salary paid by your employer (if you are self employed then membership subscriptions should be included in your tax return).
Further details are available from the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) website: www.hmrc.gov.uk